[il-talk] eye update

Gregory Chang Patti pattischang at gmail.com
Sat Jun 14 13:41:25 UTC 2014

Good luck.  We will be there as your federation family.
Live the Life You Want.

Patti Gregory Chang
National Federation of the Blind of Illinois, President
NFB Scholarship Committee Chair
pattischang at gmail.com
www.nfbofillinois.org

On Jun 14, 2014, at 12:22 AM, Kayla James via il-talk wrote:

I don't know if you guys remembered my first post to IL Talk, but I was
talking about eye surgery and seeing if they could correct them and give any
vision back to me. I wanted to tell you all that the first step-the
evaluation-is this Thursday, so please send prayers. Also, my mother wanted
to know if there was a person who has ROP like I do, but received the
surgery in adulthood. I didn't know anyone like that and we believe that
there may be very few in this country. So if anyone knows someone or just
want to say good luck, I would very much appreciate it. Thank you all.

Kayla