[il-talk] Fw: Requesting June 21st Student Event Drivers!

Deborah Kent Stein dkent5817 at att.net
Tue Jun 17 04:16:58 UTC 2014

Below is a message I have forwarded from Christopher Meyer of the Indiana student chapter.  As he explains, Illinois and Indiana are planning a joint activity at the Indiana Dunes on July Sunday, 20.  Everything is in place except the drivers.  We need to find folks who are willing to drive students and some adult mentors to the Dunes and back.  If a driver has a van, all the better!  Think about your friends and relations who have valid driver’s licenses.  Think about your colleagues, and some of the people you know from church.  Your neighbor downstairs?  The guy across the street who just retired and says he’s always looking for things to do?  This promises to be a wonderful day.  Let’s make it happen!

Debbie