[il-talk] system access

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 3 17:11:40 UTC 2014

Hello Everyone,

Are you looking for a screen reader that does not force you to keep up an
SMA?

Are you looking for a scanner that is affordable, and, which does a great
job of making PDF files available?

Do you like to listen to radio while you work?

Are you a fan of chat rooms?

Finally, would you like to be able to access news headlines, NBA headlines,
NFL headlines and more?  System access offers all of these things at
affordable prices.  Beyond that, they feature a technical support staff that
I have always found to be knowledgeable, patient and courteous.  This is why
I have chosen to become a System Access ambassador.

I have used these products for about three years now and have found my
experience to be overwhelmingly positive.  In closing, I wish to suggest
that if you are looking for a new alternative, either as a screen reader or
a scanning program, or if you would like to enhance your free time with
information and entertainment, System Access may be for you.  The company
has enough confidence in their products that they will allow you to try them
for 14 days before you make a decision.  If you have any questions, please
call me at 708-606-7091 or email me at datemeyer at samobile.net.  Finally, I
will paste my link below which will enable you to download a System Access
product.

Thank you all for your consideration.

http://serotek.com/r/k1G-UoUjtss-G89rxwipTbbw5xyPHBwHpkbYJ0nWgvc

David Meyer, NFB of Illinois

Coordinator and channel administrator, NFB-NewsLine

Chicago Chapter President