[il-talk] Fw: March meeting of the NFB Travel & Tourism Division

Jemal Powell derek2872 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 6 23:25:37 UTC 2014

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: cheryl echevarria <cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com>
To: travelandtourism <travelandtourism at nfbnet.org>; Amy Baron <aebaron at comcast.net>; Glenda Farnum <gfarnum at cox.net>; Jemal Powell <derek2872 at yahoo.com>; Jo Taylor <miltjotaylor at gmail.com>; Lavar Philips <lavar.phillips at gmail.com>; Maurice Shackelford <management at peachtreeradiofm.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 6, 2014 5:10 PM
Subject: March meeting of the NFB Travel & Tourism Division

Welcome one and all, members and non-members.

Announcing the Wednesday, March  26, 2014 meeting of the NFB Travel & Tourism Division, a proud division of the National Federation of the Blind.

Time: 8PM Eastern Time, 7PM Central, 6PM Mountain, 5PM Pacific Time

Phone number  and code is

(805) 360-1000 and the access code is 871517#

Topics of discussion:

Updates on travel agents working with Disney Team on Travel Agent Website
Updates on our 2nd Annual Fundraiser Trip
Updates on our meeting on July 3rd at the 74th Convention of the National Federation of the Blind in Orlando, FL

If you would like to run for a position as an officer of the division or to let us know that you will not run for the 2014-2016 years, please let us know. All positions are up for elections at National.

You must be a paid member of the division.

Any new business from members and non-members related to travel

And more!

Let us know if you will be attending or not to info at nfbtravel.org

Thank you.

Cheryl Echevarria, President