[il-talk] Fwd: Mobility training!

Edwin conibodyworks at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 16:11:00 UTC 2014

Hi Lynn,
I would also suggest that you use the great and effective mobility
instructors that make up the membership in the Chicago chapter.
I am sure many members would help you out and as far as there credentials,
well they use there skills everyday and that is not always the case with
"professional" O and M instructors.

Warmly,
Edwin