[il-talk] Hello, glad to be on the list

chr47 at mchsi.com chr47 at mchsi.com
Wed Mar 12 20:52:02 UTC 2014

Hello Joshua,
  My name is Cathy Randall and I have been a long-time active member of the
N.F.B. of Illinois.  This Organization has become a second family to me
where I have learned to deal with my blindness in a posative way.  I have
also made life-long friends within our Illinois Affiliate.

  With Warm Regards,
                      Cathy