[il-talk] Letters of Support: Repeal 14c

pattischang at gmail.com pattischang at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 02:19:49 UTC 2014

I have already forwarded Lighthouse and  Renee Lunas information to Rose.

Patti S. Gregory-Chang
NFBI President
NFB Scholarship Comm. Chair
Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 17, 2014, at 8:55 PM, "Edwin" <conibodyworks at gmail.com> wrote:

Also with DAWWN, which is Rene's group there is Gary Arnold at Accessliving
who represents, Little People Of America.
312-640-2100.  Who supports this legislation.
Durbin is very familiar with both groups since we have visited his office
many times and Trevor is quite familiar with both groups housed at
Accessliving.