[il-talk] Mary

Denise Avant dravant at ameritech.net
Fri Mar 21 12:49:43 UTC 2014

Good morning Joe,
It was great seeing Mary at our event. I am sorry to hear that she is sick, and in the hospital. She is in my thoughts and prayers.

Denise Avant
dravant at ameritech.net

P.S.  Please give to the National Federation of the Blind of Illinois Annual
Appeal by sending your tax deductible donation to NFBI c/o Glenn Moore III,
Treasurer P.O. Box 1065 Elgin, IL 60121.