[il-talk] sad news

Jemal Powell derek2872 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 21 23:08:00 UTC 2014

Hi, Neil Jim Rhodes. I had plenty of dealings with him. He was my first (??) counselor when I was in high school. Very sad to hear the news. He had a good heart and care about his clients whether he was a counselor or even when he was in the structure in Hickory. Wish him God speed. Sincerely Jamal.

Jemal Powell sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the Go.
To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
https://vemail.whitelabelapp.net:443/enterprise/Recordings/MIjV9X8j-20140321-1905.wav