[il-talk] Mary

Jemal Powell derek2872 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 21 23:09:14 UTC 2014

So sorry to hear about Mary, Mary and Joel.  You all will be in my prayers.  Hopefully Mary's out of the hospital soon and gets around and healthy.  Sincerely, Jamal.

Jemal Powell sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the Go.
To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
https://vemail.whitelabelapp.net:443/enterprise/Recordings/3JZZnLoL-20140321-1906.wav