[il-talk] Winter weather facts

pattischang at gmail.com pattischang at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 14:30:22 UTC 2014

Can we please keep whether discussions off the blind list serves.

Patti S. Gregory-Chang
NFBI President
NFB Scholarship Comm. Chair
Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 27, 2014, at 9:27 AM, "Rob Kaiser" <rcubfank at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

I remember christmas Eve and day as wel. On Christmas Day, my mom accidentaly let my then Leaderdog Nuggett outise the back. About a half an hourr later, we heard a bark at the front door. Nugget was left outside in the cold for a half an hour. Also, we had no heat ahd Cristmas Day was on a Sunday7. We had problems with the kitchen sink as well. Because of the Monday Holiday, we had to pay doubletime to the heating guy and the plumber. ?Also, I was starting late nght rehearsals for Naughty Marieta with Lite Opera Works in Evanston. What a time that was.!!!

-----Original Message----- From: Lin H.