[il-talk] save the date

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 31 11:33:18 UTC 2014

Hello Everyone,

Please save the date of April 23 for the Chicago Chapter.  And while you are
at it, please save your appetites for the best pizza, pasta, and perhaps
adult beverages that can be had anywhere.  I will post the menu some time
today, so that you may know just what sort of eppicurian delights await you
as you comtemplate raising funds for the Chicago Chapter.

So, just how good is it?  Good enough that Rose Sloan wrote me last week to
say that she was willing to recreate the Mash episode where ribs from
Chicago made their way to Korea.  She continues to lament as she realizes
she can't receive Beggars in Baltimore.  However, those of us in Chicago can
and should do so.  Not only will we be helping the Chicago Chapter, we can
all have a great time doing it.

David Meyer, NFB of Illinois

Coordinator and channel administrator, NFB-NewsLine

Chicago Chapter President