[il-talk] Illinois Lottery app

Andrew Webb awebb2168 at gmail.com
Thu May 1 02:54:45 UTC 2014

Hello,

I recently solicited feedback from list members as to the accessibility via
screen-readers of the Illinois Lottery website.  Thank you to those of you
who responded.  It has come to my attention that the Illinois Lottery also
offers an app for use on smart phones.  Thus, I wonder if anyone has
explored this app using speech on their phone (Apple Voiceover, etc.), and
can comment as to how accessible the app might be?  i.e., Does the app work
well via the speech program, or are there specific problems in navigating
it?

All input is welcome.  Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

Andrew