[il-talk] three more days

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 8 14:15:34 UTC 2014

Hello Everyone,

I will be placing the order for our Sox tickets on May 12, this coming
Monday.  With that in mind, you have three days after today to place your
order for these tickets.  At this point, we need many more orders in order
to account for the 75 tickets we approved at the March meeting.

Please place your order with David Meyer either via phone at 708-606-7091 or
by email at datemeyer at sbcglobal.net.

For those who have already placed orders, the Chicago Chapter appreciates
your support.

David Meyer, NFB of Illinois

Coordinator and channel administrator, NFB-NewsLine

Chicago Chapter President