[il-talk] Linda Hendle's husband is in the hospital

Rob Kaiser rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Sun May 11 01:12:43 UTC 2014

Sorry to hear about the Pneumonia. My grandma had several bouts of it in her
later years. This was in the early 80s.Now, medical technology has gotten
much better, so they can catch it early and antibiotics will help
immediately.

Maybe it's time for you guys to get to a warmer cvlimate in the winter.

LOL