[il-talk] Linda Hendle's husband is in the hospital

Jemal Powell derek2872 at yahoo.com
Sun May 11 04:37:38 UTC 2014

Linda glad your husband time is coming around. I have been praying for him and hopefully he continues to improve.

Jemal Powell sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the Go.
To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
https://vemail.whitelabelapp.net:443/enterprise/Recordings/EGfHaEKp-20140511-0036.wav