[il-talk] thank you

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 12 18:22:34 UTC 2014

A big thank you goes out to all of those who sold Sox tickets for the
Chicago Chapter fundraiser on August 2.  With a total of 106 tickets sold
and with a significant amount in donations, this has been the most
successful baseball fundraiser we have had since we have associated with the
White Sox.  This, along with the recent fundraiser with Dicks Last Resort
have built us some momentum.  Let us all do our part to insure that we keep
the momentum going.

Afterall, the more we have, the more we can do to assist those who are in
need of our assistance.

Go Chicago Chapter and Go Sox!

David Meyer, NFB of Illinois

Coordinator and channel administrator, NFB-NewsLine

Chicago Chapter President