[il-talk] prayers and words of encouragement

eileen Truschke eileentruschke at yahoo.com
Tue May 13 00:26:38 UTC 2014

Hi Kayla:

The University of Illinois Eye and Ear Infirmary is one of the best places in the nation. Many local eye doctors do not have the equipment or the know-how to accommodate you.  It wold be worth the trip to Chicago to check out the University of Illinois.  I got my first contact lenses through this place.about 40 years ago. The ophthalmologists are top-notch and they have equipment that could help you.  My significant other and I will pray for you.    Eileen Truschke