[il-talk] 2014 Convention Theme Ideas

denise avant via il-talk il-talk at nfbnet.org
Sat May 17 18:09:11 UTC 2014

Hello federation family,

A while back, I requested convention theme ideas for our 2014 State convention. I have received a few ideas from Leslie Hamric and Cathy Randal. I will place them at the end of this message. I am looking for other ideas, not that these aren't great ones. But I am trying to give some of our creative thinkers a chance to weigh in. You know who you are! So, if you have ideas, please e-mail me davant1958 at gmail.com.
In a few weeks we will take a vote.
Here are the ones I have so far:
Leslie Hamric
Make It Happen
Reach for the Stars
All you have to do is Try
High Expectations plus Self-Confidence equals Success
Believe in Yourself
Joining Forces to Make a Difference
Achieving our Goals Side by Side

Cathy Randal