[il-talk] Newsletter Committee Meeting Announcement

Deborah Kent Stein via il-talk il-talk at nfbnet.org
Tue May 20 02:29:33 UTC 2014

The Newsletter Committee, which is responsible for the Braille Examiner,
will meet on Wednesday, May 21, at 7:30 PM.  All are welcome to call in and
share ideas.  We will use the regular conference line, 805-360-1000, with
the pass code NEWS, 6397.

In our last issue we began a column on Tips and Tricks.  Gina Falvo
submitted a great suggestion for keeping track of socks.  We can use a
couple more tricks in our upcoming issue.  If you've discovered a nonvisual
way to handle a household task, explain it in a paragraph or two and send it
to me at dkent5817 at att.net.  Thanks in advance!

Debbie

---