[il-talk] SOX TICKETS ARE HERE

David Meyer via il-talk il-talk at nfbnet.org
Tue May 20 12:39:31 UTC 2014

Hello everyone,

Just want to let all of you who have ordered Sox tickets know that the
tickets are now in.  I will plan to distribute the tickets at the June
meeting.  To make matters easy and productive, please, if you have ordered
tickets for the Sox fundraiser, come on down to the Chicago Chapter meeting
on June 14 to pick up your tickets.  Also, if you are able, please bring
your payment to the meeting.  The more we have, the more we are able to
support the various National federation of the Blind convention funds.

Thank you all for making this a very successful fundraiser.

David Meyer, NFB of Illinois

Coordinator and channel administrator, NFB-NewsLine

Chicago Chapter President