[il-talk] Contacting Senators Regarding S 346

via il-talk il-talk at nfbnet.org
Thu May 29 17:31:38 UTC 2014

Yes, please do this. I stressed the fact that it's the right thing to do for our veterans. After all veterans are in the news right now.

Patti S. Gregory-Chang
NFBI President
NFB Scholarship Comm. Chair
Sent from my iPhone

On May 29, 2014, at 11:52 AM, Rose Sloan via il-talk <il-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:

Hi NFBI,

I just called Senators Kirk and Durbin asking for their cosponsorship of S
346.  Have you?  If not, here are their numbers. It literally takes 2
minutes!  Just tell them that you think that 100% service disabled veterans
should be allowed to take advantage of the space available programs.  Here
are their numbers:

Senator Durbin: (202- 224-2152
Senator Kirk: 202-224-2854

Many thanks,