[il-talk] Summer camp

Andrew Webb via il-talk il-talk at nfbnet.org
Fri May 30 04:18:36 UTC 2014

Hi list,

If anyone knows of and/or has personal experience with summer camps that
cater to families with blind members (for example, a family with a blind
parent and sighted children), could you please write me offlist?  Please
note that I am not asking about camps that are just for blind children, but
rather for families.  By "camp," I mean the traditional outdoor type
involving sleeping under the stars and canoeing and getting poison ivy and
all that good stuff.  It doesn't necessarily need to be in Illinois, could
be anywhere nationwide or beyond.  Thanks in advance.

Andrew