[il-talk] Hope you feel better soon, Greggory!

Gregory D. Rosenberg gregg at ricis.com
Sat Nov 1 18:17:32 UTC 2014

Linda,

Thanks for your kind words.

> On Oct 31, 2014, at 18:01 CDT, Lin H. via il-talk <il-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:
>
> Sorry you won’t be making it to the Il Convention, but you can streem it!    I will be only be able to go for the day, on Sat.    Feel better, and hang in there!    Sincerely, Linda

P.S. Text the word BLIND to 85944 to donate $10 to the NFB Imagination Fund via your phone bill.

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can have the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.

--
73' & 75'
Gregory D. Rosenberg AB9MZ
gregg at ricis.com