[il-talk] Thanks for a great 2014 convention

Lin H. iwannacu2 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 3 12:32:31 UTC 2014

Yes.  I echo those words too!    It was a great Convention! I tried to
streem when I wasn't there!  I ABS Idol rocked!  Among all the other
activities!    Patti!  You have been a hard working and an inspirational
president, and I wish you good luck in the future!  I know you'll still be
around and involved with the NFBI!    And Denise!  What can I say!  I Knew
you when, and look at you now!  You'll be a great President too, that will
lead the NFBI into a wonderful future!  Fantastic job!    Sincerely, Linda