[il-talk] chicago auction letters

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Sat Nov 8 15:18:33 UTC 2014

Hello Everyone,

Well, if you have watched any television or been in any large stores within
the past week, you will know that Christmas is right around the corner.  And
so it is with our Christmas Auction in Chicago.  The date for this event is
Saturday., December 13, immediately after the chapter meeting.

Attached, you will hopefully find our auction letter, which you should use
when trying to procure an item from a favorite merchant.  If you are unable
to deal with the attachment, please contact me off list and I will be glad
to send a letter to you.  Feel free to print as many as you need and be sure
to circulate them far and wide.  Let's make this auction the best ever.

David Meyer, NFB of Illinois

Coordinator and Channel Administrator, NFB-NewsLine

Chicago Chapter President