[il-talk] Fw: Reminder. Tonight! agenda for next at large meeting

Jemal Powell derek2872 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 9 22:59:04 UTC 2014

Kayla anyway you could call in to the at large meeting who knows. You might like what you hear May wanna join. So call in and listens and feel free to participate.

Jemal Powell sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the Go.
To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
https://vemail.whitelabelapp.net:443/enterprise/Recordings/IXxrwDgZ-20141109-1757.wav