[il-talk] 2015 convention location and dates

Edward Birmingham ebirm18 at wowway.com
Tue Nov 11 21:10:26 UTC 2014

Awesome baby!!  Thank you
So glad it's not at Shingle Creek

-----Original Message-----
From: il-talk [mailto:il-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Gregory Chang
Patti via il-talk
Sent: Tuesday, November 11, 2014 1:07 PM
To: il-talk il-talk; Iabs talk Iabs
Subject: [il-talk] 2015 convention location and dates

Mark the dates:  Our 75th anniversary convention will take place at the
Rosen Center in Orlando from 7/5/15 through 7/10/15.

"Every day we raise the expectations of blind people in the National
Federation of the Blind.  Live the Life You Want."

Patti Gregory Chang
National Federation of the Blind of Illinois, Treasurer NFB Scholarship
Committee Chair pattischang at gmail.com NFB of IL: www.nfbofillinois.org
NFB: www.nfb.org