[il-talk] 15 for funds report

Gregory Chang Patti pattischang at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 22:15:53 UTC 2014

Below is a list of all who pledged or gave during our 15 for funds drive at state convention.  Thanks if you did so.  Please get your pledges in as soon as you can.  If you see any inaccuracies in this report, please let me know.

2015 “15 for Funds” Report

Chicago Chapter 		1000 	in hand		paid

Cathy and Bob Randall 		500 	pledge

Patti and Francisco 		500 	pledge

Denise Avant 			500 	in hand

Debbie Stein 			500	in hand

George and Linda Villa 		500	in hand 		paid

Ken Staley 			250 	in hand 		paid

Glenn Moore 			250 	in hand 		paid

Joe and Mary Monti 		250	in hand 		paid

Bill and Roberta Reif		250 	in hand 		paid

Steve Hastalis 			200	in hand		paid

Modesto Favela			250 	in hand 		paid

Mary Grunwald			200 	pledge

Rose Sloan 			200 	in hand 		paid

Bob and Nancy Gardner 	200	in hand 		paid

Rick Parish			160 	in hand 		paid

Jay Blanchard/Leah SLightom	100	in hand 		paid

Mr. Mohammad		100	in hand 		paid

Ronza Othman 			100	pledge

Marco Gionnotti		100	pledge

Debbie Pittman			75	in hand 		paid

Emma and Julietta Meyer 	75 	in hand 		paid

Pat Olson			50	in hand		paid

Ken Schad 			50 	in hand 		paid

Gary Jones 			30 	pledge

Eileen Truschke			25	in hand 		paid

Jemal Powell 			23	in hand

Alex Gamino 			5	in hand 		paid

Nadia 				5 	in hand 		piad

Total 6593

"Every day we raise the expectations of blind people in the National Federation of the Blind.  Live the Life You Want."

Patti Gregory Chang
National Federation of the Blind of Illinois, Treasurer
NFB Scholarship Committee Chair
pattischang at gmail.com
NFB of IL: www.nfbofillinois.org
NFB: www.nfb.org