[il-talk] Sad News, Maureen Grady

Don Gillmore don.gillmore at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 19:18:40 UTC 2014

November 12, 2014

By Michael Brosnan <http://www.caringbridge.org/profile/25666347>  - 9 hours
ago

The repeated strokes and their physical consequences were too much for
Maureen to overcome. Sadly, she lost her struggle last night around 9:15pm.
She finally has some peace. My sister, Theresa, will break the news to our
mother later this morning. Our family thanks you all for your kind words of
support, your prayers, and your concerns during this very difficult time.
Even in death, she will continue to give. Her wish is for her organs and
body to be donated to Gift For Hope so that her death will be the gift of
life for others.

Maureen, Was Our Reader for the past several years. She Was also  also
served as the secretary to our past president , Steve Benson.

Our Thoughts and prears, go out to her family

Don and Pam Gillmore