[il-talk] Visitation For Maureen Grady

Don Gillmore don.gillmore at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 21:11:02 UTC 2014

Visitation

By Michael Brosnan — 4 hours ago

There will be a visitation for Maureen on Saturday, November 22nd from 3pm to 9pm.

Colonial Wojciechowski Funeral Home
6250 N Milwaukee Ave
Chicago IL 60646
773/774-0366

As per Maureen's wishes, no body or ashes will be present. I found this quote among her papers: "When I pass, how about some commotion, a stir caused by the spreading news of my imminent demise? If the world would just wince momentarily at my passing. No need for flags at half mast (though I'd love it), but just a flinch, a brief pause before everyone returns to the busy business of life. Please, some sort of fuss somewhere. Anything but that bitter realization that she's had a good life and her time has come and it's all for the better now, isn't it dear? Oh, I'm starving. Shall we order Chinese?"

