[il-talk] BELL Committee meeting

Glenn III gmoore3rd at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 01:48:31 UTC 2014

Great, I have it on the calendar:
BELL Teleconference
Sunday, November 23rd 7pm
805-360-1000 code 2355 (BELL)

By the way, anyone can check and see what's new on the calendar anytime by
visiting:
http://nfbofillinois.org/?page_id=158

And since we have always wanted to have more hits on our website so it is
at the top of the list when people use search engines to look up
information about blindness, I kill two birds with one stone by making that
link my homepage, so whenever I open up my browser, I increase NFBI's site
visits, and can always know what's current on the calendar.

-Glenn III
​P.S.; no 2 birds were killed in the making of this email.​