[il-talk] [Iabs-talk] sad news

Jemal Powell derek2872 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 19 04:14:00 UTC 2014

Dave my heartfelt condolences go out to you and Theresa on the loss of your brother in law. Hopefully, that piece and he's not suffering any more.

Jemal Powell sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the Go.
To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
https://vemail.whitelabelapp.net:443/enterprise/Recordings/YW6Sxbma-20141118-2310.wav

	Illinois Association of Blind Students List <iabs-talk at nfbnet.org>