[il-talk] sad news

Glenn III gmoore3rd at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 02:47:05 UTC 2014

Hi Dave, please express my regret for Teresa's loss. I regret too that I
didn't know Frank myself, but do know that he was loved and will be missed
very dearly for the good man and brother he was. I pray Teresa and family
see more peaceful seas for the future.

-Glenn III

On Mon, Nov 17, 2014 at 8:25 PM, David Meyer via il-talk <il-talk at nfbnet.org