[il-talk] NFBI Board Meeting December 9, 2014

Jesse Rogers jsrogers1972 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 21 23:54:49 UTC 2014

will be there

________________________________
 From: Denise Avant <davant1958 at gmail.com>
To: Illinois Association of Blind Students List <iabs-talk at nfbnet.org>; NFB of Illinois Nfb-i conference call Number <il-talk at nfbnet.org>
Sent: Friday, November 21, 2014 6:09 AM
Subject: NFBI Board Meeting December 9, 2014

Hello all,
We will have an NFBI board meeting on December 9, 2014 at 7 pm. The call in number will be 805-360-1000. The code is 6324. I will have an agenda soon. But I know that one announcement will be the Washington seminar attendees. Remember these applications are due no later than December 1, 2014. you can e-mail your application to me at davant1958 at gmail.com.

Denise R. Avant
President, National Federation Of The Blind Of illinois
Live the life you want