[il-talk] Fwd: ICBV Office Update November 24, 2014

Patti Chang pattischang at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 13:24:53 UTC 2014

"The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future."

Patti S. Gregory-Chang
NFBI Treasurer
NFB Scholarship Comm. Chair
Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Illinois Committee of Blind Vendors <icbv at sbcglobal.net>
Date: November 24, 2014 at 10:50:25 PM CST
To: Kathy Ungaro <icbv at sbcglobal.net>
Subject: ICBV Office Update November 24, 2014

ICBV Office Update
November 24, 2014
Happy Thanksgiving

Office Update is coming out one day early due to the holiday this week.  Note too, that there may be a couple instances during the holidays that the Office Update is skipped for a week or comes out at a different time.  Typically you will receive your Office Updates each Tuesday.

Quote of the Day:
Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough."  -- Og Mandino, American author

*1) Calendar of Events
*2) Blind People Are Faking It
*3) Computers for the Blind
*4) Advocating for Disability Rights
*5) Affordable Care Act for Employers with Fewer than 25 Employees
*6) Hadley School for the Blind – Holiday HumDingers
*7) Hadley School for the Blind – Safe and Savvy Travel: Tips and Tricks for Traveling in a Winter Wonderland
*8) Experience Unified English Braille
*9) Beginning Braille
*10) Washington Seminar Applications
*11) Illinois Braille Readers Are Leaders
*12) NFB 2015 Scholarship Program
*13) Snack Tax: Navajo Lawmakers Ok Price Hike on Junk Food
*14) Broker News:  Hoffman Vogler
*15) Rebate Information
*16) Concession Services SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT – Pete Retires & CSI Hot List

**1 December 1, 2014 ICBV and IABM Membership Dues deadline.  Please complete form that was mailed along with one $25.00 check for each organization with dues noted in the memo to 53 W. Jackson Blvd suite 502 Chicago, IL 60604

December 3, 2014 Illinois School for the Visually Impaired& Mary Bryant Christmas Party sponsored by IABM @ Northfield Inn Springfield IL $25 per person.  Remember to send donations to IABM 53 W. Jackson Blvd. suite 502 Chicago, IL 60604 to help buy the kids some gifts.  Hats and gloves donations are also greatly appreciated, solid colors easiest to match to handmade scarves.  Thank you so much for being a part of making the kids and the seniors Christmas brighter.

WHEN:    December 3, 2014
WHERE:  Northfield Center, 3280 Northfield Dr, Springfield, IL
TIME:     5-6pm  Happy hour. 6pm-?  Dinner/Entertainment

Financial donations for the ISVI kids gifts are still needed please consider sending a check to IABM 53 W. Jackson Blvd. suite 502 Chicago, IL 60604 if you are able.

December 4, 2014 The NFBI Ferris Wheel Chapter, which serves the Springfield and Jacksonville areas, will hold its Christmas party on Thursday 12/4 at 6:00 PM at Amber Jack Ale House, 3150 Chatham Rd. Springfield, IL.  Come celebrate the upcoming holiday, meet members of the chapter, and learn of our plans for the upcoming year as we continue to change what it means to be blind in the Springfield and Jacksonville areas.
Amber Jack Ale House features a good variety of reasonably-priced food and drinks.  Their web site is located at www.amberjackalehouse.com/

Come join us for a good time and some good fellowship.
Cordially,
Bill Reif, President
NFBI Ferris Wheel Chapter

December 12, 2014 Friday Chicago/North IABM Christmas Party
5-8 pm Pazzo's 23 E Jackson Chicago, IL 60604  $40.00 per person
Please send your payment to to IABM 53 W. Jackson Blvd. suite 502 Chicago, IL 60604

**2 This article was posted on Il-talk it comes from The Onion, a publication known for its satire.  In the office here we thought it was funny… I hope you do too…

Blind People Are Faking It
Commentary • Opinion • ISSUE 30•06 • Sep 18, 1996
By Rutherford B. Lyke – Telling It Lyke It Is

Citizens, hear us well. Our great nation is being undermined by a secret society of individuals who carry deadly white truncheons and lead vicious attack animals in public on a daily basis. These mysterious folk also have a secret means of communication, while shocking new evidence seems to indicate that they may even possess senses superior to those of other humans. We're speaking, of course, of the legions of the so-called blind.

Let's assume for a minute that we swallow this "blindness" hoax in the first place. If these people are somehow bereft of the gift of sight, how does that explain the works of Stevie Wonder, Ray Charles and Ronnie Milsap? How could such men possibly play music if they were blind? What do they take us for—ignorant saps?

The first issue I must point out is their very public display of armed might. Every individual laying claim to sightlessness carries a cudgel on their person at all times. These "canes," as they call them, are supposed to help them feel their way along. They are painted white, almost as if the bearer wished to remind passersby of its presence, and the weapon's tip is painted a chillingly suggestive red. Those who have studied the mysterious fighting arts of the Orient know that such sticks may be wielded with deadly force by those with skill. In a surprise attack, strategically placed squads of the "blind" could quickly overwhelm our police forces.

Their fearsome nature encompasses more than just personal weaponry. Many of the alleged blind also own large, vicious attack dogs for the supposed purpose of guidance along city streets. With one word from their scheming masters, these slavering "guide" dogs could become guided missiles!

Indeed, most of these fearsome beasts are German shepherds, a species of killer wolf invented by twisted, Fascist dog breeders, which has somehow fallen into this most suspect faction of the disabled.
The most frightening aspect of this diabolical conspiracy by far is their ability to communicate with one another unbeknownst to upstanding citizens. Their secret code consists of a series of raised dots cunningly arranged into arcane shapes. Known as "Braille," this demonic alphabet has begun popping up in places that were doubtlessly chosen for their mundane, everyday outward appearance: elevators, building directories, automated teller machines and the like.

This system seems rational enough, and does not attract undue attention. But think! If the messages on the signs changed suddenly, how would we know? Next year, next month, next week, maybe even tomorrow, the signs will change from "second floor" to "STRIKE NOW! STRIKE HARD!" and our nation will be thrown into the chaos of revolution.

At this juncture, there is no hard evidence that the blind are planning such a revolution. We hope to have such evidence very soon. But can one group possess such an overwhelming element of surprise and fail to use it to seize power? And can their goals be anything but evil?

No, I say! I maintain that true blindness lies in failing to see the threat where it must obviously lie, and we must be vigilantly wary of the blind menace.

**3 Reminder - Computers for the Blind, formerly the Texas Center for the Visually Challenged, provides computers to individuals with vision loss who are serious about learning how to use a computer.  Desktops or laptops come with demo or free versions of adaptive software, monitors and other accessories.  A partnership fee is charged.  To learn more and to be considered as a recipient, call 214-340-6328 or email info at computersfortheblind.net .

**4 From bldtlk –
This week on Eyes On Success: Advocating for Disability Rights
1447 Advocating for Disability Rights (Nov. 19, 2014)

 Haben Girma is a deaf-blind attorney who works for Disability Rights
Advocates in San Francisco, CA. Hosts Nancy and Peter Torpey talk with her about what disability rights advocacy includes and about some of her major cases settled either through negotiation or initiating class action suits. We'll also learn how she got into this field and does her work.

The audio and show notes for this episode can be found at:
http://www.eyesonsuccess.net/

A written transcript of this show can be found by clicking on the link
below: Eyes on Success 1447 Transcript.txt
http://www.eyesonsuccess.net/show%20notes/other/1447/Eyes%20on%20Success%201447%20Transcript.txt

**5 From the US Small Business Administration
Key Provisions Under the Affordable Care Act for Employers with Fewer Than 25 Employees
Implementation of the Affordable Care Act occurs in stages, with many of the reforms and requirements taking effect in 2014.  Some of the provisions that may impact employers with fewer than 25 employees include:
Small Business Health Care Tax Credit
The Small Business Health Care Tax Credit helps small employers afford the cost of providing health care coverage for their employees and is specifically targeted for those employers with low- and moderate-income workers. Since 2010, employers that have fewer than 25 full-time equivalent employees (FTEs), pay average annual wages below $50,000, and that contribute 50% or more toward employees’ self-only premiums may qualify for a small business tax credit of up to 35% (25% for tax-exempt employers) to help offset the costs of insurance. In 2014, this tax credit goes up to 50% (35% for tax-exempt) and is available to qualified small employers that participate in the Health Insurance Marketplace for small employers known as Small Business Health Options Program (SHOP). Eligible small employers can claim the credit for 2010 through 2013, and still claim the enhanced credit for any two consecutive taxable years beginning in 2014. Businesses that have already filed and later find that they qualified in 2013 or an earlier year can still claim the credit by filing an amended return for the affected years.  You can use the Small Business Tax Credit Calculator to see if your firm may qualify, and if it does, how much the credit could be worth to you.  For more information, refer to these Q&As from IRS.

Small Business Health Options Program (SHOP)
Open for enrollment year-round, small employers with generally up to 50 full-time equivalent (FTE) employees have access to the new Health Insurance Marketplace through the Small Business Health Options Program (SHOP).  Currently, small businesses pay on average 18% more than larger businesses for health insurance.  The SHOP Marketplace offers small employers increased purchasing power to obtain a better choice of high-quality coverage at a lower cost.  Costs are lowered because small employers can pool their risk. To purchase coverage in SHOP, eligible employers must have at least one common law employee, offer SHOP coverage to all of their full-time employees, and meet minimum participation rates.  If you are a self-employed business owner with no employees, you would not be eligible to purchase coverage through SHOP, but you can buy coverage in the individual Marketplace.  Use this FTE Employee Calculator to see if you qualify for SHOP, especially if you have a mix of full-time and part-time employees.  HHS also has a Call Center hotline that specifically serves small employers interested in SHOP: 1-800-706-7893 (TTY users: 1-800-706-7915) Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. EST. For more information, you can also refer to these FAQs from HHS.

Employer Notice to Employees of the New Health Insurance Marketplace
Under the Affordable Care Act, employers covered by the Fair Labor Standards Act (generally, those firms that have at least one employee and at least $500,000 in annual dollar volume of business), must provide notification to their employees about the new Health Insurance Marketplace; inform employees that they may be eligible for a premium tax credit if they purchase coverage through the Marketplace; and advise employees that if they employee purchase a plan through the Marketplace, they may lose the employer contribution (if any) to any health benefits plan offered by the employer. Employers are required to provide this notice to all current employees by October 1, 2013, and to each new employee at the time of hire beginning October 1, 2013, regardless of plan enrollment status (if applicable) or of part-time or full-time status. The Department of Labor has provided employers with two sample notices they may use to comply with this rule, one for employers who do not offer a health plan and another for employers who offer a health plan for some or all employees. For more information refer to DOL’s Technical Guidance.

Here is a link to their website for additional information:
https://www.sba.gov/content/employers-with-fewer-25-employees

**6 Hadley Scholl for the Blind
Seminars at Hadley Presents: Holiday HumDingers
Date:  Tuesday, November 25, 2014
Time:  10:00 AM CST, 16:00 GMT
Looking for fresh, fun ideas for decorating, gift-giving or that holiday meal? Maybe you have an idea, recipe or accessible resource that was a huge hit with your friends or family. Time to share!

Join Seminars at Hadley as we turn our attention to the upcoming holidays. This is “Pinterest” seminar style! We'll get the session going with a few of our own holiday “HumDingers” and then it is an open microphone. Let's have some fun!

Seminars at Hadley regulars Patti Jacobson and Linn Sorge, both Hadley instructors, join Dawn Turco, senior vice president, who will moderate and contribute to this 60-minute seminar.

This seminar is an audio presentation. Space in this seminar is limited. Please only register if you are available to attend so that others are not closed out. Register for Holiday HumDingers on November 25.

**7 Hadley Scholl for the Blind
Seminars at Hadley Presents: Safe and Savvy Travel: Tips and Tricks for Travelling in a Winter Wonderland
Date:  Wednesday, December 3, 2014
Time:  10:00 AM CST, 16:00 GMT
In many areas, winter is upon us. Would you like to learn more about specific tips and techniques for getting around safely in the snow and cold?
Join Seminars at Hadley as Megan Shadrick, associate director of the Disability Resource Center at Missouri State University, presenting with veteran Hadley instructors Sharon Howerton and Ian Shadrick, discusses possible problems in winter travel and provides practical solutions.
Larry Muffett, a member of Hadley’s Seminars team, will moderate this 60-minute seminar. A question and answer session will be included as part of the seminar.

This seminar is an audio presentation. Space in this seminar is limited. Please only register if you are available to attend so that others are not closed out. Register for Safe and Savvy Travel: Tips and Tricks for Travelling in a Winter Wonderland on December 3.

Subscribe to Seminars at Hadley Podcasts!  Learn more and subscribe to Seminars at Hadley Podcasts.

**8 From Second Sense - Experience Unified English Braille
Attention all braille readers!  The United States has adopted the Unified English Braille Code (UEB) and this means the braille code as we know it has changed.  Some contractions have been dropped and some new ones have been added.  On Thursday, Jan. 15 from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm, we welcome Ruth Rozen, Senior Curriculum Designer, and Hadley School's representative to the Braille Authority of North America for an informative presentation on these important changes.  Ruth and our own Polly Abbott will give you a guided tour of the new UEB symbols and rules to help you make the transition.  Soon, you'll be seeing these dots everywhere!  To register, contact Polly Abbott by email or phone.

**9 From Second Sense - Beginning Braille
At Second Sense, we celebrate the birthday of Louis Braille, creator of the Braille code, with our Beginning Braille class.  Class meets for 16 weeks on Tuesday afternoons from 2:00 to 4:00 pm beginning on Jan. 13.  This course teaches the alphabet, numbers and some punctuation so you can jot down a phone number, read an elevator panel or create a label.  A slate and stylus are required and can be purchased in our Product Center.  To register for Beginning Braille, contact Polly Abbott by email or phone.
mailto:polly.abbott at second-sense.org

**10 From Denise Avant, President NFBI
Washington seminar applications are due to me no later than December 1, 2014 at midnight. So far, I have three applications. If you want to attend Washington seminar, you can find the application on our website ww.nfbofillinois.org <http://ww.nfbofillinois.org/>. The dates for Washington seminar are January 26-29. Please review the requirements carefully when applying. Thanks.

Denise R. Avant
President, National Federation Of The Blind Of Illinois
Live the life you want.

**11 From Deborah Stein, via il-talk
Registration for the Illinois Braille Readers Are Leaders contest opened on November 1, and as of today eight students have registered to participate. All Braille reading students in Illinois between kindergarten and grade 12 are eligible to enter.  Participants can begin to count the Braille pages they read on December 1, and the contest runs until January 19.  Students can register up to the final day of the contest and count their pages retroactively.  Please help us spread the word!  To learn more about the contest, visit the Illinois Braille Readers Are Leaders Contest (iBRAL) link at our website, www.nfbofillinois.org , or contact me off list.

**12 From Marsha Dyer via Nfbnet
National Federation of the Blind 2015 Scholarship Program
< www.nfb.org/scholarships>
 Deadline: March 31, 2015Are you a legally blind college student living in the United States or Puerto Rico? This annual program offers 30 scholarships worth from $3,000 to $12,000 to eligible students, from high school seniors beginning their freshman year in the fall semester of 2015, up through grad students working on their PhD degrees. These merit scholarships are based on academic excellence, community service, and leadership. In addition to the money, each winner will receive assistance to attend the July 2015 NFB annual convention in Orlando, Florida, providing an excellent opportunity for high-level networking with active blind persons in many different professions and occupations.  To apply, read the rules and the Submission Checklist, complete the official 2015 Scholarship Application Form (online or in print), supply all required documents, and request and complete one interview by an NFB affiliate president (unless the president requests a later date). Applications are accepted for five months, from November 1, 2014, to March 31, 2015. Go to www.nfb.org/scholarships  for complete rules and requirements.

**13 From Vending Market Watch/NBC News
Snack Tax: Navajo Lawmakers OK Price Hike on Junk Food
 WINDOW ROCK, Ariz. — The Navajo Nation Council approved a tax on junk food sold on the country's largest reservation, tribal officials announced Friday. Lawmakers voted 10-4 to impose a 2 percent sales tax on items such as cookies, chips and sodas. If signed into law by President Ben Shelly, the "Healthy Dine Nation Act of 2014" would remain in effect until 2020.

The Tribal Council previously failed to pass the legislation in April and Shelly vetoed the measure earlier this year. In the past, Shelly said he supports the proposal's intent but questioned how the higher tax on snacks high in fat, sugar and salt would be enacted and regulated. Supporters say the tax is another tool in their fight for the health of the people.

American Indians and Alaska Natives as a whole have the highest age-adjusted prevalence of diabetes among U.S. racial and ethnic groups, according to the American Diabetes Association. The proposed tax wouldn't add significantly to the price of junk food, but buying food on the reservation presents obstacles that don't exist in most of urban America. The reservation is a sprawling 27,000 square miles with few grocery stores and a population with an unemployment rate of around 50 percent.

**14 Broker News - From Lee Chota, Hoffman Vogler
Sorry to say, as other sandwich makers have had to increase their prices, Deli Express finds it needs to raise prices. The increase is effective December 1st.  Prices will be up by around 9%. Remember they have a quarterly rebate that is in effect for the 4th quarter. Qualification begins at 50 cases for the quarter.

White Castle has Jalapeno Cheeseburgers and Early Starts breakfast sandwiches on promotion for December at $.64 off / case.

Micro-market Items-
Go Picnic has ready to eat or snack items for the consumer looking for healthier options.  All their products are under 500 calories and offer selections to those with dietary restrictions, such as Gluten free or Vegan. Contact me for information on their 13 meal, 6 breakfast meal, and 6 snack products.

**15 Rebate Information - From RSA Buying Group –
Frito-Lay Q414 News Item
Please remember, you are required to purchase at Least 1 Case to Qualify for your Frito-Lay Rebate for Q414. LSS Funyuns “Chile Limon” For you convenience, we have this item set up for orders placed with your Vend Distributor or Frito Direct.

Top Purchase Power Products Since 11/10/14
Description
Diet Mt Dew 24/20oz
Pepsi Wild Cherry
Famous Amos Chocolate Chip Cookies
Mt Dew Code Red
Lipton Green Tea Citrus Single 24/20oz
Lipton Brisk Sweet w/ Lemon 24/20oz
Folgers Classic Roast Filter Pack Regular
Folgers Classic Roast Regular Vacket
Lipton Iced Tea Peach 24/20oz.
Lipton Iced Tea Lemon Single 24/20oz.
Sierra Mist Natural 24/20oz
Fritos Chili Cheese Corn Chips LSS 64/2 oz
Butterfinger Singles
Mt Dew Live Wire
Mt Dew Voltage
Famous Amos Chocolate Chip Cookies
Welch's Mixed Fruit Snacks 48/2.25oz
Mt Dew Throwback
Lipton Diet Green Tea Citrus Single 24/20oz
Mt Dew White Out

**16 Concession Services
From Vending Market Watch - An Industry Leader Says Goodbye, Retires After 45 Years Nov 21, 2014
Pete Leuzzi, vice president of Concession Services, Inc. (CSI) located in Chicago, IL, will be retiring this month after 45 years in the industry. Leuzzi began with CSI in 1970 as a manager of drive-in theater concessions when the company was strictly concession services. In 1988, Leuzzi became CSI’s vice president and chief operating officer and had held that position for 26 years.

“I am excited about my impending retirement,” said Leuzzi in a statement to employees. “But wanted to take this opportunity to thank you for all of the opportunities and experiences I have had working for CSI.”

Leuzzi told VendingMarketWatch that he will most miss the people with which he works. “One thing I won’t miss, though, is getting up at 4:30 every morning!” he joked. Leuzzi’s employees, likewise, will miss working with him on a daily basis. “I have loved working for Pete because he cares about his employees and his customers,” said Karen Kieca, account executive. “Pete always listens to his employees and creates a family atmosphere at CSI. Pete is supportive 100 percent. I tip my hat off to him!”

Kelli Miller, who has been Leuzzi's assistant for almost 12 years added, "Pete has a heart of gold and would do anything for anyone that asked. We have had a lot of laughs and some tears," she said. "He has been like a father to me and has looked out for me all along.  I will be taking over his purchasing position that he has been preparing me for all of my employment and they are going to be some big shoes to fill."

Leuzzi spent much of his tenure at CSI also working with the Illinois Committee of Blind Vendors. “I first met with Pete over 20 years ago when he was just in the thought stages of opening up a vending distributorship under Concession Services,” said John Gordon, chairman, Illinois Committee of Blind Vendors (ICBV). “Pete has been a constant supporter of our Blind Vendor group, going above and beyond to participate in every aspect of ICBV from exceptional service to all vendors regardless of size, participation in every trades-show event, even sending donations at Christmas for the Christmas party that we host for the Illinois School for the Visually Impaired.” Gordon concluded, “Pete will be an icon in our industry that will never be forgotten.  He will be truly missed and we wish him the best in his retirement.”

Over the last 45 years, Leuzzi has seen many changes in the industry including price and cost increases, but he is optimistic about the industry. He said, “For the operators continuing in the future, use good products, healthy products and try your best to keep prices under control, that’s my parting advice.”

Leuzzi’s last day with CSI will be Nov. 26.

CSI HOT LIST (Overstocks, Short Expiration Dates, or Items being Discontinued) *** LOWER PRICING *** November 18, 2014 To take advantage of the special pricing on the items shown below, you must
CALL 312-987-9500, Ext. 119 (Outside Chicago 800-987-9501) Be sure to tell Pat or Debbie you’re ordering from this Hot List Subject to stock on hand when your order is received.  CSI rebate program does not apply to Hot List Items.
Item#
Description
Qty Available
Expiration
Discounted Case Price
MBS
HANDGARDS: GLOVE WITH MICROBAN - OEG-MB10/100S
23
N/A
37.00
21388252
ATLANTIC MILLS: ^KERRI KLEAN WHITE WIPER  14.6X13.5    150CT
8
N/A
35.00
18208916
R3 CHICAGO: ^COZY CUP HOLDER  12CT
20
N/A
4.00
12508084
R3 CHICAGO: ^DART SQUAT FOAM CUP  4.0oz  1000ct
13
N/A
15.00
13400023
R3 CHICAGO: ^CARRY TRAY  250CT
26
N/A
31.00
SMR8
INT PAPER: MANUAL HOT CUP AVANTI  8oz  1000ct
14
N/A
49.13
DMR16P
INT PAPER: PEPSI COLD DRINK CUP  16.0oz  1000ct
7
N/A
50.31
06338
FOLGERS CAPPUCCINO WHITE CHOCOLATE CARAMEL  2#  6ct
5
12/03/2014
28.00
91008
VERYFINE: 100% APPLE JUICE 16oz 12ct
3
3/08/2015
10.00
46188
HORMEL: HOT CHILI WITH BEANS  7.5oz  12ct  CAN
10
1/31/2015
10.00
46454
HORMEL: CORNED BEEF HASH  7.5oz  12ct  CAN
34
7/30/2016
10.00
49642
HORMEL: DINTY MOORE BEEF STEW  7.5oz  12ct   SS MICRO CUP
5
7/30/2015
12.00
00122
MARUCHAN: BEEF  2.25oz  12ct
16
12/13/2014
4.00
31971
QUAKER: EXPRESS CUP MAPLE BROWN SUGAR OATMEAL 1.69oz  24ct
17
11/28/2014
17.00
23223
ACT II: BUTTERED POPCORN 2.75oz  36ct
42
12/04/2014
9.00
12836
PARAMOUNT FARMS: ^WONDERFUL PISTACHIOS  1.0oz  96ct
26
2/18/2014
54.00
8998
KAR NUT: ^SALTED ALMONDS  3.0oz  42ct
16
5/15/2015
38.00
097230
JAYS: O-KE-DOKE CHEESE POPCORN  .5oz 56ct
37
12/06/2014
9.00
82331
ORVILLE REDENBACHER: ^CLASSIC KETTLE KORN  1.0oz  63ct
27
1/24/2015
22.50
8101
HERR'S: DEEP DISH PIZZ CHEESE CURLS  1.0oz  42ct
12
11/27/2014
8.00
220
HERR'S: CHEESE POPCORN  1.0oz  30ct
5
12/04/2014
6.00
57
HERR'S: BABY BACK RIBS POTATO CHIPS LSS  1.5oz  30ct
25
12/04/2014
8.00
11189
GARDETTO: REDUCED FAT ORIGINAL SNACK MIX  1.65oz 60ct
21
12/06/2014
20.00
105122
SNYDERS: SWEET & SALTY CINNAMON SUGAR PRETZEL 2.0oz  60ct
12
12/13/2014
20.00
89166
LITTLE DEBBIE: NUTTY BAR   3.0oz  72ct
25
11/23/2014
18.00
30207
DOLLY MADISON: *POWDERED SUGAR MINI DONUT 6CT   3.0oz 60ct
26
FROZEN
32.00
36842
MRS FRESHLEY: *BEAR CLAW  4.0oz 40ct
7
FROZEN
10.00
00131
OTIS SPUNKMEYER: DISC. *ORANGE CRANBERRY  4.0oz 24ct
20
FROZEN
10.00
65831
DON MIGUEL: *BEEF,BEAN,GREEN CHILI CHSE BURRITO  14.0oz 12ct
10
FROZEN
17.00
55553
BUDDYS: *TURKEY & SWISS CROISSANT 5.0oz 12ct
12
FROZEN
18.00
91040
CAMINO REAL: ^BEAN & CHEESE BURRITO  10.0oz  12ct
7
FROZEN
12.50
101051
LANDSHIRE: ^*BIG DADDY HAM & CHEESE  6.0oz  12ct
17
 FROZEN
23.00
30551
MICHELINA'S: ^*CHICKEN FRIED RICE  8oz 12ct
3
 FROZEN
12.50
10559
MICHELINA'S: *MEAT LOAF & GRAVY w/MASHED POTATOES  8oz 12ct
20
FROZEN
12.00
A1274
PIERRE: *PANINI STYLE CLASSIC PATTY MELT  4.9oz 12ct
22
FROZEN
22.00
HS101
RRIA: EM-PA-NA-DA BEEF & CHEESE  4.0oz  20ct
31
FROZEN
15.50
HS103
RRIA: EM-PA-NA-DA PORK/POTATOES  4.0oz  20ct
8
FROZEN
15.50
HS104
RRIA: EM-PA-NA-DA CHEESE W/MARINARA SAUCE  4.0oz  20ct
10
FROZEN
14.50
HS106
RRIA: EM-PA-NA-DA PEPPERONI W/MARINARA SAUCE  4.0oz  20ct
4
FROZEN
14.50
HS107
RRIA: EM-PA-NA-DA HAM & CHEESE  4.0oz  20ct
11
FROZEN
14.50

Thank you,
Kathy Ungaro

Illinois Committee of Blind Vendors
53 W. Jackson Blvd. Suite 502
Chicago, IL 60604
(630)234-4444

This message (including attachments) is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it without further distribution and reply to the sender that you have received the message in error.