[il-talk] Fwd: Agenda for tonight's Student meeting

Glenn III gmoore3rd at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 23:58:23 UTC 2014

Hi folks,
again, the Student meeting for planning IABS's part of Spring Seminar is
tonight at 7
805-360-1000 code 4227
and again, all are welcome to call in

Here's the agenda of what we'll talk about:

       AGENDA FOR 11 25, 2014 STUDENT PLANNING FOR SPRING SEMINAR

       Notetaker

       Greetings and contacts (so we stay in touch)

       Briefing on prior meetings (Glenn) + anything else worth mentioning.

       Old items (Progress/next steps on things we’ve already started):

       Can we identify students who’d serve well to aid the existing plans
(eg: to participate in mock IEP, etc) to offer to Parents, or teachers?

       New info about NABS rep?

       etc

       New items:

       What are current issues that students would benefit by learning at
this seminar?

       How will we attract students attend?

       Discuss if we should have a “Students Choice” type panel/discussion.

       Discuss if we should have a “NABS Social” style get-together, linked
to networking workshop.

       Exit survey to assess value students gained at seminar, and
suggestions.

       more...?

Reminder meeting Wed, Dec 3rd

       Things we need to know/ask at main meeting next wedneday:

              Budget

              Day/room (won't be specific yet, but what should we
anticipate)

              Other???

Thanks, I look forward to talking with you guys soon.
-Glenn III