[il-talk] Washington Seminar application deadline due on December 1, 2014

Denise Avant davant1958 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 03:27:46 UTC 2014

Hello all,
If you wish to apply for the 2015 Washington seminar,  you have less than one week to send me your applications. My e-mail address is davant1958 at gmail.com <mailto:davant1958 at gmail.com>.  The deadline is on December 1, 2014. You can find the application on our website at www.nfbofillinois.org <http://www.nfbofillinois.org/>.

Denise R. Avant
President, National Federation Of The Blind Of Illinois
Live the life you want