[il-talk] the NFBI Ferris Wheel Christmas Party

chr47 at mchsi.com chr47 at mchsi.com
Wed Nov 26 03:52:04 UTC 2014

Bill,
  I will be with you in spirit!
                    Fondly,
                    Cathy

-----Original Message-----
From: Jesse Rogers via il-talk
Sent: Monday, November 24, 2014 8:39 PM
To: Bill Reif ; NFB of Illinois Mailing List
Subject: Re: [il-talk] the NFBI Ferris Wheel Christmas Party

Jess & Sharon Rogers will be there

________________________________
From: Bill Reif via il-talk <il-talk at nfbnet.org>
Sent: Monday, November 24, 2014 7:27 PM
Subject: [il-talk] the NFBI Ferris Wheel Christmas Party

Hello,

The NFBI Ferris Wheel Chapter, which serves the Springfield and
Jacksonville areas, will hold its Christmas party on Thursday 12/4 at
6:00 PM at Amber Jack Ale House, 3150 Chatham Rd. Springfield, IL.  Come
celebrate the upcoming holiday, meet members of the chapter, and learn
of our plans for the upcoming year as we continue to change what it
means to be blind in the Springfield and Jacksonville areas.
Amber Jack Ale House features a good variety of reasonably-priced food
and drinks.  Their web site is located at www.amberjackalehouse.com/

Come join us for a good time and some good fellowship.

Cordially,
Bill Reif, President
NFBI Ferris Wheel Chapter

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/il-talk_nfbnet.org/jsrogers1972%40sbcglobal.net