[il-talk] First Cab ride!

Jemal Powell derek2872 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 28 16:56:10 UTC 2014

Kelly, that's very interesting.  I'm glad to hear uber has an access section in their iPhone app.  Hopefully other ride share companies will follow in their lead and this movement can continue.

Jemal Powell sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the Go.
To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
https://vemail.whitelabelapp.net:443/enterprise/Recordings/jWMi1ZFx-20141128-1149.wav