[il-talk] Washington Seminar applications due December 1, 2015

Denise Avant davant1958 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 28 20:30:50 UTC 2014

Hello everyone,
This is your last weekend to submit applications for Washington seminar. Seminar dates are January 26-29, 2015. For more information, and to download an application, go to www.nfbofillinois.org <http://www.nfbofillinois.org/>. Please e-mail me your completed application by December 1, 2014. My e-mail address is davant1958 at gmail.com <mailto:davant1958 at gmail.com>.

Denise R. Avant
President, National Federation Of The Blind Of Illinois
Live the life you want