[il-talk] knitting kit

Leslie Hamric lhamric930 at comcast.net
Sun Nov 30 22:15:56 UTC 2014

Hi Kayla. Horizons for the blind Sowells a book called knitting in plain English. They also have something called a knit master. This is a case with every kind of needle size that you would ever need. The needlesare these things that you screw onto these cords. You determine the length of the cord you use by the size of the project you were knitting. Their website is
www.horizons-blind.org. Good luck.
Leslie

Sent from my iPhone