[il-talk] info Line?

Rob Kaiser rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 9 15:09:48 UTC 2014

I have had this problem before. I just tried it and I am having the same
problem. When this has happened before, it usually clears up on its own.
However, usually, the busy signal only lasts a few hours. Keep trying and if
I hear anything, I'll let you know.

Rob Kaiser, President National Federation of the Blind of California Orange
County Chapter cell#(760)792-0525 email;
rcubfank at sbcglobal.net