[il-talk] Problems registering on-line for convention

Patti Chang pattischang at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 19:49:19 UTC 2014

Just please use your email address.

"The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future."

Patti S. Gregory-Chang
NFBI President
NFB Scholarship Comm. Chair
Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 10, 2014, at 3:35 AM, Pittman Enterprises & Associates via il-talk <il-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:

Hello,

I'm trying to register someone on-line for convention who does not have
e-mail.  The form will not allow me to submit the form without putting in an
e-mail address.  Even in when I put in the word "none" it still won't let me
submit it.

HELP!