[il-talk] State Convention meals

Steven Hastalis steve.hastalis at gmail.com
Sat Oct 11 03:12:49 UTC 2014

I do not eat meat on most Fridays for religious reasons; however, I am not
participating in the Scholarship Dinner which takes place Friday evening.
Therefore, I will take care of my dietary needs for Friday myself.  As for
Saturday and Sunday, I can eat everything, including meat.  I have no
medical complications arising from food allergies or chemical sensitivities.

Cordially,

Steve