[il-talk] IPhone Issues

Lisa burns combo hotmail gmail lisaburns1220 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 02:11:05 UTC 2014

Hi all.  I am currently using an IPhone 6 and IOS 8.2.  Ever since I've
started working with this new software, I have been having some
difficulties.  One problem I'm having is the sticking of the buttons when
making a call.  I will press a button and it will make an annoying beep
sound until I shut down and restart the phone.  The next thing that has
changed is the caller ID no longer tells a person who is on the other line
if someone is on the phone.  The Itunes store is more difficult to navigate
though it's doable, but it is mildly frustrating to download individual
songs.  I cannot log into the bard mobile ap or my chase bank ap.  It tells
me my password is wrong no matter how many times I try logging in, but if I
can get a sighted person to log in for me, they have no problems what so
ever.  I'm also aware that people who are using phones lower than the 6 are
having difficulties with their voiceover turning itself on and off randomly.
When I had my 4s and did the IOS upgrade, I'd be nowhere near the phone and
the voiceover would turn off and on.  I have called Apple's accessibility
line at least 3 times and all they can say is that they are working on it.
Are any of you having these same issues?  If so, have any of you called
Apple and let them know the problems?  I know one other person who has
reported these glitches in voiceover to Apple, but many of my friends who
use IPhones do not want to say anything.  I strongly feel that Apple will
not be aware of these bugs in our software unless we make them aware.  Any
suggestions on how to fix some of these glitches or anyone willing to talk
to Apple regarding these glitches would be appreciated.

Respectfully

Lisa Burns

---