[il-talk] Fw: Video - Breaking News Videos from CNN.com

Robert A Hansen roberthansen33 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 15 04:57:45 UTC 2014

 Am not offended.  I am sometimes baffled by these attempts at eye surgeries and ibformation I was taught early on when I was introduced to federationism 30 years ago.  Thats all.

Sent from Samsung tablet

For the best free form radio check out WZRD 88.3 FM www.wzrdchicago.org
Celebratibg 40 years of free form broadcasting