[il-talk] Baseball Isn’t a Game You Just See

rcubfank at sbcglobal.net rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 22 19:55:07 UTC 2014

This is a great video. I went to many Cub games while growing up in Chicago.
I always took my radio with me. In early june of 1970 (when I was ten years
old) I had the opportunity through a friend of the family (Lou Melnati) to
go up to the broadcast booth and do an inning with at that time Vince Lloyd
and Lou Boodro. that was a great experience. I also think that Pat Hughes
(today's Cub boradcaster) does a great job in play-by-play for blind
individuals.

Rob Kaiser, President National Federation of the Blind of California Orange
County Chapter cell#(760)792-0525 email;
rcubfank at sbcglobal.net