[il-talk] At-large dinner on Friday night, you will not want to miss this!

Leslie Hamric lhamric930 at comcast.net
Mon Oct 27 13:02:44 UTC 2014

hi all. Well, it's that time of year again and convention is almost upon us. Everyone is once again invited to the the at-large dinner from 5 to 6 PM on Friday night at convention. The room will be determined. Admission is $10 at the door. All proceeds will go to the Illinois affiliate.  Please let me know if you plan to attend by calling or texting   me at 847-636-1662. You may also email me your at lhamric930 at comcast.net
I will be sending out more announcements in the coming days regarding the at-large dinner at convention. Join us for lots of fun, good food, and fellowship. You will not want to miss this opportunity. I look forward to seeing you there.
Leslie