[il-talk] Many improvements on NFBI Website!

Byron J. Lee byron at byronlee.com
Wed Sep 3 00:33:41 UTC 2014

We have made many improvements on the NFBI Website, which is at:
www.nfbofillinois.org

Some of these improvements include:

Forms:
We've added many forms that one can fill out such as a State Convention
Form, At-Large Membership Form, Teaching Excellence Award Nomination
Form, and much more. We will be increasing the number of Forms you can
fill out in the future. For a complete list of Forms you can go to the
Events page at http://nfbofillinois.org/?page_id=549.

PayPal Support:
We can now take donations and even allow users to pay for events by
utilizing PayPal, but you don't need a PayPal account to complete
transactions with us. You can simply give PayPal your Credit/Debit Card
info without signing up for an account!

Sidebar Improvements:
We've made considerable improvements to our sidebar! You can see new
Flickr pictures, a Google Calendar, and now you can see which pages have
most recently received an update under the Recently Updated Pages
heading. We've added a much better Facebook Feed heading so you can see
the most recent Facebook posts even if you aren't logged into Facebook!

High Contrast Navigation Bar:
As we are always concerned about accessibility of all types, we've
turned our navigation bar into a much easier to see High Contrast
NavBar. We hope to continue to add accessibility features to the site!

There are probably a ton of other things we've done to make the
www.nfbofillinois.org website more usable and enjoyable, but I'm
probably not remembering all of them at the moment. However, we hope
that you find the additions to the site helpful. We are always on the
lookout for suggestions, so feel free to e-mail me and we'll see what we
can do.

Sincerely,
The Web Committee